fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam on 23rd of December 1st time, big relief!

Passed my PMP exam on 23rd of December 1st time, big relief! 7 years 3 months ago #9306

• Gamze Bakkalci Kaya
  • Gamze Bakkalci Kaya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Big relief really...
I remember I was reading lessons learned from all exam takers a few months ago. I think every bit of information helped me a lot.
I know, it is really hard to decide how to start studying. I am not a very well organized person myself but I followed a path at least.
1.Completed all prepcast podcasts. Took me 4 weeks to complete all of them.
2.I wrote all ITTOs into excel sheet, it made it easy to see everything in one place.
3.I studied Rita's book.
4.Started to take exam simulators. Took each of them twice.
5.I went through Rita's book to fill my gaps according to exam results.
6.I tried to understand processes, did not memorize anything by hearth.
7.If you have not used project documents,templates, forms mentioned in PMBOK Guide(like me) before, try to find out somewhere what they look like.
8. Last week I went through PMBOK Guide quickly and overviewed glossary.
I hope this helps.
Good luck!

Passed my PMP exam on 23rd of December 1st time, big relief! 7 years 3 months ago #9325

• Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Gamze,
Congratulations on your PMP success and your brief and comprehensive lesson learnt.

Cheers.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login