fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam, 3rd TIMES A CHARM

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam, 3rd TIMES A CHARM

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19826

gags

's Avatar

Hello,

I failed in first attempt. I studied hard from Rita and RMC question bank but the exam seems very hard to me. not even a single question was seen. all were new in the exam
7 years 4 months ago #9341

KBG

Hi Cornelius,

Wonderful! I will look into PM PREP to earn PDU's. The pm podcast's seem interesting.

Thank you for this information and your ongoing help and support.

Kind Regards,
Kristin
7 years 4 months ago #9314

Cornelius Fichtner

Kristin,

Thank you SO much for the kind words about the simulator -- I truly appreciate it.

And since you mentioned PDUs... May I (selfishly) recommend that you visit www.project-management-prepcast.com/pdus/earn-agile-pdus where we offer The Agile PrepCast, which qualifies for PDUs. I also recommend www.pm-podcast.com/pdu where you can earn PDUs from listening to free podcasts. We even have a video that tells you everything you need to know about earning PDUs in the first place, which you can find here www.project-management-podcast.com/index...pdu/pmis-pdu-secrets .
7 years 4 months ago #9310

KBG

Hi Stan,

Yes, the simulator was everything! It's an incredible learning system that speeds up the process.
Especially the live support and guidance on my gaps!
Now onwards to new exciting opportunities & gaining PDU's :)

Thank you,
Kristin
7 years 4 months ago #9293

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Kristin,

I'm so glad to see you finally passed your PMP exam. Congratulations! I remember it was a long journey for you. I hope our conversations via the PMP simulator helpdesk contributed to your success. Thank you for sharing your story and posting your lessons learned. Great job and good luck in all your future endeavors!

Regards,
Stan
7 years 4 months ago #9283

KBG

Hi Mark,

Thank you for all your support in helping my achieve my PMP Certification!
I am so excited for my next chapter.

Kind Regards,
Kristin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login