fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam! December 21st

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam! December 21st

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 2 months ago #9335

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Fayyaz,

Congrats on your certification!! I totally agree with you regarding the simulator. Great product and a critical tool for exam preparation. Best of luck to you as a new PMP.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 2 months ago #9326

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Fayyaz,
Congratulations on your PMP Success.

Cheers.
7 years 3 months ago #9295

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Fayyaz,

First of all, congratulations! Indeed, sounds like a great birthday present.

Second, thank you for your warm words regarding our PM simulator. We have been working hard to keep it as close as possible to the real PMP exam.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors as new PMP!
7 years 3 months ago #9239

Fayyaz Mawani

Hi everyone,

A couple days ago I passed the PMP exam. I am so happy and relieved. I found that the PM Exam Simulator had the best exams that prepared me for the test. All the other tests that were free were not as close as the PM Exam Simulator exams. I wish I started the PM Exam Simulator exams sooner. I was only able to complete 7 exams and averaged around 80%. I was really nervous going into the exam but I can say from experience that if you do the PM Exam Simulator exams and score well, you should not be worried.

This was a great early birthday present to me as it is my birthday tomorrow. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to everyone.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login