fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP (MP MP MP P MP MP) Dec. 22, 2016

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP (MP MP MP P MP MP) Dec. 22, 2016

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9454

Alexa Martinez

's Avatar

Congrats Kelly;
It is a great achievements you have done.

I am not that good in exams because nervous are my traittors.

But your experience encourages to others to do the right thing and prepare;

Enjoy the benefits of the PMP Cert.
7 years 4 months ago #9305

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Kelly,
Congratulations on your PMP success.
Cheers.
7 years 4 months ago #9302

Kelly Coughlin

Thanks all! Regarding the questions, honestly, I believe some are subjective and there is an element of luck in passing this exam. You can increase your chances of passing dramatically by studying for months and doing as many simulated exams as possible and that's what I did. Cheers and all the best to you aspiring PMP's !!!!
7 years 4 months ago #9299

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Kelly,

Let me join others in this post to congratulate you for your success in PMP certification exam!

Many thanks for sharing your detailed lessons learned. I liked your point regarding choosing the BEST option among the choices given when more than one choice look like the 'correct' answer. This is indeed the approach that we recommend to apply while dealing with the PMP exam questions. I would also like to thank you for your valuable feedbacks that you provided while practicing on our PM Exam Simulator. Feedbacks like yours help us to improve our products for all our customers.

On a personal note, I live in Vancouver area, BC, and can 'confirm' that Canadian healthcare is not bad at all :) Hope you recovered from your shoulder's injury.

Good luck in your new path!
7 years 4 months ago #9298

Venkata Surya Sagi

Congrats Kelly.
I am preparing for my exam which is due next week. Looking forward to join the PMP club:)
7 years 4 months ago #9247

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Congratulations

Welcome to the community.
All the best for your endeavours.
Best regards and merry Christmas to all.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login