fbpx

Reply: I passed today!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed today!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 4 months ago #9253

Michael Sumaquial, PMP

Congratulations Bradley!! I also passed on my first try and I agree with you regarding your test and preparatory assessment. Happy Holidays!
7 years 4 months ago #9252

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Congratulations Bradley
Cheers.
7 years 4 months ago #9244

Rahul Kakkar

Congratulations Bradley! It's always a great feeling :)

Whenever you have the time, do post your "lessons learned" in our lessons learned forum , to help future aspirants.
7 years 4 months ago #9240

Bradley Bertchie

I had a few EV questions - but very very basic Nothing on point of total assumption or EMV. Nothing on sigma - I swear - mine was all about risk, change management and what would you do next or first type questions. I had a few questions on tools & techniques - but the answer was right there - so simply having read about them constantly - was pretty easy to figure out.

As I was going through the test - I figured I was probably going to fail since it seemed too easy at times.
7 years 5 months ago #9168

Henry ILO

Congrats Brad, so no calculations or e.g. 2 sentence questions at all? ITTOs scenario stuffs all the way? :) oopssss!!! scary lol
7 years 5 months ago #9164

Stan Po - Admin

Bradley,

Congratulations! Rigorous study is definitely one of the keys to success. Thank your for sharing your experience.

Enjoy your new PMP credentials!

Regards,
Stan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login