fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP

Passed my PMP 7 years 4 months ago #9047

• Farooq Ahmed
  • Farooq Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Good Morning All,
I took my PMP exam in Washington DC on Dec 1st 2016 and passed it on my second attempt. I had initially taken the exam in 2009.
Bought PMP Prepcast almost a year ago but decided not to take the new test right away, but kept listening to the Prepcast while driving to and from work.
I used Prepcast, exam simulation and my work experience as a source for my PMP exam.I truly believe that exam time needs to be extended another hour to make it 5 hours total.
My exam had atleast 5 EVM, 4 critical path questions, 3-4 direct ITTO question. Most questions needed general understanding of process flow like what to do next, what tool to use when and mostly what did you forgot to do to create the mess you are in. There were 3-4 questions like what aspect of EEF and OPA are causing or help you resolve the issue at hand.
Many thanks to PMP Prepcast team, specially Cornelius Fichtner to provide guidance. One question though, do you plan to provide similar prepcast for CSM exam?

Thanks again
Farooq
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Passed my PMP 7 years 4 months ago #9048

• Krupa Rao
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Farooq,

Fully agree on the exam duration. . They've changed the pattern to only include situational questions which need analysis, then proportionately we need time to think. this was crazy :) [i gave my exam on 30-nov).
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login