fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Lessons Learnt: Free ebook (till 25th Nov)

Lessons Learnt: Free ebook (till 25th Nov) 7 years 4 months ago #8958

• Mani Ratna
  • Mani Ratna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi There,

I am an engineer & Masters in Business Administration working as a Management Consultant . I passed PMP in July 2016 and have shared my experience in form of an e- book which is free to download till 25th of November.This book is focused on people planning to take PMP exam within few months. It provides preliminary information like Eligibility,Application Process,Audit Process,Time & Effort required, Resources ,Exam pattern & passing Marks and scope of the exam etc. It covers all the steps I have taken till clearing the exam in July 2016. You would have a clear cut idea of time, effort, scope of study & resources required after going through it in around 20-25 minutes.So cut through your initial research and gain from my recent experience! below is the link

www.amazon.com/PMP-Exam-Beginners-Applic...-ebook/dp/B01MEC1RNN

Lessons Learnt: Free ebook (till 25th Nov) 7 years 4 months ago #8960

• Akim Galloway, PMP
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank You! Greatly appreciated
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login