fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed pmp from first attempt 4 P-1 MP

Passed pmp from first attempt 4 P-1 MP 7 years 5 months ago #8945

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Hazem Ibrahim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I thank God cleared PMP credential on 22 November with 4 domains proffecient and planning only M. Lessons learned coming soon specially for the non - English native speaker, but as a general if you are here and using prepcast products/marterial don't worry you're almost in your right way to your destination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Passed pmp from first attempt 4 P-1 MP 7 years 5 months ago #8947

• Senthilkumar Pachai
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Congrats Bro, Can you please share your LL soon? I used prepcast but i got only 72 % as consistently. Planning to write exam within 2 months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazem Ibrahim

Passed pmp from first attempt 4 P-1 MP 7 years 5 months ago #8950

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Hazem,

Congrats on passing the PMP exam! Look forward to reading your lessons learned post.

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator

Passed pmp from first attempt 4 P-1 MP 7 years 5 months ago #8951

• Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Congratulations. waiting for your LL too.
Cheers.

Passed pmp from first attempt 4 P-1 MP- lessons learned 7 years 5 months ago #8955

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Hazem Ibrahim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
1- for the non- native English speakers avoid requesting a second aid language unless you're in a very urgent need for it, I was thinking that you will have the option to switch between two different windows if you need to see the translation, actually the matter is not like this, the same window is divided to two have, the upper half is the second language and the lower half for English, the problem I faced that on the long questions you have to scroll down and up to see the question or the answer, this case is a time consuming rather than you may lose concentration specially in the questions contain, except , best, not ...etc.
2-the Exam as general is difficult specially it contains about 45 to 50 %of situational questions which measure/ examine multiple aspects at same time like your experience, understanding of the PM role your Analytical capabilities.....
3. most of the formula question consider to be the easiest portion of the exam....most of it is direct and not too complicated
4-actually I consider my self over studied this material that is because I loved this material and I can say loving it is the gate way to the perfection.
5-at the beginning of my preparation I had multi resource , Rita, Andy, head 1st , PMBOK and of course PrepCast video and prepcast simulator
6- I started by watching Prepcast video and fast skim to Rita , and Andy and after each knowledge area I answered all the questions on the four resource.
7. on my second pass I almost dropped down the three other sources and completely focused with Prepcast Vidio and PMBOK with practicing exams from any trusted source I can reach to.
8. I bought a product from a brainbok site which focus on the ITTOs and glossary quiz , this enhance my performance of that two subjects a lot. by the way no direct questions about ITTOs on the exam. the questions describe the ITTO and if you understand the functionality of it you will be able to select the correct answer.
the most important thing to mention in this regard is that all the above advises is already included in PrepCast video and even more so my advise is that to open your ears and mind every single word come out of Mr. Cornelius Fitchner, PMP,(except the kitchen sink of cource) he really covered every topic you may wanna to know about this material
9. regarding the prepcast simulator, even though I achieved more than 80 % at the first two tests after the first round I strongly recommend that you have to be sure you achieve
85+% before you write the exam.... the difficulty & the real environment is far different but still prepcast simulator is the best and the nearest approach to the real exam
Lastly I don't know how to express my appreciation to mr. Cornelius Fitchner, PMP and the team work, they really ease my task and made me love this materia.thank you Fitchner, I achieved 4 domains proficient and only one M. proficient and I think that because my time has been wasted scrolling the questions up and down which prevent me to get any time to review the marked questions. Hazem Hamdy , PMP

Passed pmp from first attempt 4 P-1 MP 7 years 5 months ago #8959

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Congratulations Hazem and thanks for sharing your lessons learnt.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login