fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Pass PMP Exam

Pass PMP Exam 7 years 5 months ago #8812

• C. del Castillo
  • C. del Castillo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have passed today the PMP exam. :woohoo:
Some lesson learnt from my side:
1. Focus the study on understanding very well all inputs, outputs and tools. You have to identify in every question in which process you are. Based on this, identify right inputs, outputs and tools. This will help you to select the right answer. Normally questions are on the tasks that the PM should have done or have to do.
2. PMBook has good graphics with per process with the input and outputs and from which process they come or they go. Try to dedicate time to understand this. Rita books helps also to identify the tasks to be done by the PM and the responsibility of every role.
3. Perform as much tests as possible. I use PM Exam tests, and others . Try always a complete test of 200 questions to be prepared for the exam and to plan how you will manage. I recommend a short break in the middle to eat and drink something.
4. Prepare yourself for the exam some days before with the same schedule you will follow the day of the exam. I prefer in the morning. So for example, Wake up at the same hour, have similar breakfast, start a complete test at the same time of the exam doing the same break and also eating or drinking what you plan to do the day of the exam. This will prepare your body to reduce stress for this day.
5. Subscribe to The PM PrepCast Newsletter. This will help you to follow a plan to be ready. As said in one of the newsletters, Try to study every day to repeat the concepts and have time to understand them well.
6. I will recommend not to request the translation that cab be asked in some other languages. All info and books are in English and it will be better not to waste time reading the translation of the questions and they are not useful and you will be just loosing precious time
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login