fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on first attempt

Passed on first attempt 7 years 6 months ago #8663

• John Chelikuzhiyil George
  • John  Chelikuzhiyil George's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi,

I have passed PMP exam on first attempt at Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. I have used PM PrepCast and PMBOK 5th edition book only for reference. The course is really effective tool to grasp the ITTOs concept and remember it. I was too worried about which course is better, I did a search in internet and finally found PM PrepCast is one of the best. First I started using free version and really liked, then I purchased complete packet with simulator . I was worried because I haven't use any other book like headfirst lab or Ritas book. But really got confidence once I completed all simulator test and could managed time also. Even in real exam I felt that I am not going to pass at all. But I have passed with 3P and 2MP.I was tired due to journey, because it was 200 km from my current city and felt something blank when I started exam. But after some minutes I have adjusted with environment . It's very important to keep our mind fresh before exam, I advise to relax final 2 days before exam and start working on simulator last two weeks after you study all the materials and also try to listen at least twice all videos and read three times pmbok book. I have purchased PM PrepCast on 9th September and took the exam on 20th October. Before I purchased course, I finished once, a rough read on pmbok 5th edition book(all 10 knowledge areas) Also I used do practice more questions, free questions from site and 1000 questions by Christopher Scorder.
My results in PrepCast simulator was an avg of 88% and obtained 99% on ITTOs. Practice as many as questions and you will be able to face very tough questions and please don't use more reference book if you have short time for preparation. It will make confusion.

And I recommend you to buy formula guide also. You will be able to attend 100% formula based questions as per my experience.

Another thing is you will be able find many place to clear your doubts in the discussion forum. You will find lot of materials in prepcast course which is not explained in pmbok book.

In short, pm-prepcast and simulator is really an excellent course and you can trust and 100% pass guaranteed course and cost effective. You may not be able to find such cost effective material in the site.

Once again thanks a lot to Cornelius Fitchner and his team for such an excellent course.

Until next time
John George, PMP
Last edit: by Mark Wuenscher, PMP. Reason: changed prepcast to PM PrepCast

Passed on first attempt 7 years 6 months ago #8686

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
John,

Congrats on passing the PMP exam! Thanks for posting your experience and lessons learned to the forum. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login