fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Pass on 09/28/16

Pass on 09/28/16 7 years 5 months ago #8532

• Keith Aclin
  • Keith Aclin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I passed with three Proficient and two Moderately Proficient. The two that were low were Initiation and Closing. HOW do you get Moderately Proficient on those two areas? On the practice exams I was scoring in the 80% or higher on those areas. So I take it as a great sign that I did so well on the other three areas.
I did a lot of self study, did all of the practice exams here and read PMBOK at least three (or four) times in total. No other study aids or tools, except a few of the free practice exams on the Internet/ Watch out for those, as many do not have the correct answer OR are from PMBOK V4! So if you are studying for the exam next year, they will be slightly helpful, just realize a number of the questions will be wrong when you take the test, as they are referring to out of date material.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edwin Volante

Pass on 09/28/16 7 years 5 months ago #8548

• Kevin Nason
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Keith

Congratulations on passing the Exam! I had a similar situation like yours when I sat for the exam. I did much better in my weaker areas and not so good, on my strong areas. The end result is you passed and now it is time to relax and enjoy this accomplishment.

Kevin
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login