fbpx

Reply: Passed My PMP Exam - October 3rd 2016 in Spain

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed My PMP Exam - October 3rd 2016 in Spain

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8479

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Fabricio,

Congratulations on passing the exam and earning your PMP certification! Thank you for taking the time to post your exam experience and lessons learned to the forum. We and The forum readers appreciate it. Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 6 months ago #8478

Fabricio Martinez

There is not much I can add from all other post I've read. Things I noticed and wasn't expecting, not sure if its related to taking the exam in Madrid, Spain. But security was overwhelming. I was checked top and bottom for items. Had to leave all my belongings in a locker at the entrance. Also there was a camera right on top of each desktop. Which where separated by cubicles.

The questions in the exams where not similar to the exam simulator. But most of the content covered in the simulator did go in the final exams. I did not get 1 question related to inputs or outputs. Did get a bunch related to tools and techniques. Got lots of question activity sequencing diagrams. Also got a lot of questions on initiation and kick off meetings.

I've been studying for while (about 6 months) and I decided to take the exam when I was getting high 80s in the simulator.

In the simulator I was going through quickly on the questions and leaving the hard ones for later revision. But in the real exam I barely had time to go back and review the questions. I ended up having only 20 minutes to review. So if I had to take the examen again I would try a bit harder on the questions with out losing too much time. But its tough.

All in all I'm very happy I finally passed the exam. I would like to thank the PMP PrepCast team for helping me pass.

Thanks and bye!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login