fbpx

Reply: I passed my PMP exam today!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed my PMP exam today!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8467

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Mark,

Congrats on persevering by taking the exam a second time and passing! I am sure you are relieved. Thanks for taking the time to post your experience and feedback to the forum.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 6 months ago #8463

Mark J. Brindle

's Avatar

Today I took the PMP exam for the second time and passed it! It had been about almost a year since my last try. Sure it was discouraging to get that fail notice at the end of the first exam, but with the video courses from CF the concepts began to mean more than the memorization parts. Even if you could memorize the entire PMBOK guide, it would do you little good answering the exam questions if you didn't understand the concept behind the processes. I feel it is that which made the difference this time for me to pass, by understanding better the concepts of how the knowledge area processes function in the different domains. This allowed me to choose the best answer more easily in most cases.

Thank You,
Mark

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login