fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP First Attempt 20th September 2016

Passed my PMP First Attempt 20th September 2016 7 years 6 months ago #8384

• Abdulahi Ahmed
  • Abdulahi Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I Just want to thank PrepCast Team specifically for Prep Exam simulation, Simulation is is well prepared to cover all the topics of the exam and put you in that environment.

Documents used for the preparation
I have used for the study follwing books:
1. PMBOK
2. Rita Mulcahy 8th Edition
3. Pass PMP First attempt by Andy Crawe
4. Notes

My study plan
To be honest i did not flow any written plan but studied according to my instinct going through all chapters from start to finish.
To add on preparation period was totally different to how most of the exam takers quote, in my case it took me 7 months of preparation , this is solely to study the subject deeply at my own.

As far as the exam was concerned, exam really test you your knowledge, my exam lots of the question were situational ones which needed a thoughtful consideration.

My last advice is to limit your select material to few books and on top of that get Prepcast Exam simulation for practice.

Good luck

Abdullah Ahmed, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Passed my PMP First Attempt 20th September 2016 7 years 6 months ago #8387

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Abdullah,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Hope you are celebrating this significant milestone. Thanks for sharing your lessons learned and experience on the forum. Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login