fbpx

Reply: I Passed on August 29th!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I Passed on August 29th!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #8213

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Andy,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Thank you for posting your experience and lessons learned. I agree wholeheartedly with you. I don't think I would have passed without the Exam Simulator either. It was critical to my success as well. Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 7 months ago #8211

Andy Guertin

I want to thank you for helping out inspiring PMP cert goers. I first took on the PMP exam on June 6th 2016 after 2 months of hard core study and failed it miserably, it was very intimidating. On my way home from the testing center after feeling like all that study was for nothing, I went home and purchased the Andy Crowe and Head Start books and read through those, along with Rita's book. After doing all the practice tests on those books (which there were about 1200 questions in total between chapter questions & 200 end questions) I still felt myself struggling. I then purchased your 1800 simulator questions and went through the process one-by-one answering ALL the questions in each process first and studying why I got the ones wrong, and why I got the ones I marked because it was a guess....Then I moved onto the next process and did the same thing until I went through all the processes. After 2 weeks of doing that, I then went and did 6 of your timed final practice exam and scores in the high 70's, low 80's. This gave me the confidence I needed to go back in and battle the real exam even though I was scared to take it again because of how I felt after failing it the first time. Your exam questions were PERFECTLY worded and the reasons why the answers were the correct answers and it made me fully understand the flow of the project and where I was in the project to be able to tackle the exam questions. I passed the exam on August 29th 2016 with moderately proficient across all 5 knowledge areas. I don't care about the proficiency, as long as I passed it and there is no way I could have done it without your simulator! Thank you so much for putting this together and keeping it updated to the real exam!!! It was by far the best investment I have spent on achieving this goal. I have already sent future PMP studiers your way to do the same. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Andy Guertin, MBA, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login