fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP - The third Time. That's a charm!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP - The third Time. That's a charm!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15538

Deborah R Waitzman

's Avatar

Hi Rose - Oh my goodness, this is not a very timely reply. Perhaps you have now passed. (I hope so) My most sincere apologies for not replying sooner. This is not an easy exam and try not to be so hard on yourself. Rita Fast Track is okay for the tough questions, but I think they were more off the 3rd time I took it. I found the PM Prep Cast Exams very helpful. And all the monitors and group of folks who respond are wonderful. Wrong questions are very important; the right answer is important, but we learn from our mistakes....most of the time ;) Some people are better test takers than others. It doesn't matter. PMBOK changed and I have not studied the changes thoroughly. I would recommend using the PM Prep Cast and if you have already used all the tapes and extra materials, taken all the exams; I would go to aileenellis.com/ - I like the tone of her material and down to earth explanations. She seems to unlock the mysteries.
Once again, my apologies for not responding. It was about 8 months ago that I moved and in all the craziness I must have missed your posting. I will hope that this post finds you in the passing zone! If so, congrats. If not, do not fret, Remember, ""A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" - It is the content of your heart that counts. All the best.
Debby
5 years 4 months ago #15537

Rebecca Rasmussen, PMP

Congratulations! And way to persevere. Passing is passing, and it sounds like you learned a lot from not passing right away. That experience might well result in a deeper understanding for you than others. :0)
5 years 4 months ago #15519

Deborah R Waitzman

's Avatar

Julian you will pass this time. Keep the faith. Julian is the name of my mentor in Architecture school; way back when! :) So that's a good sign!!!! The student is the best teacher. Go for it. I'm behind you 100000% If you do have any more specific questions, I'll try to help, but the folks at PM PrepCast I must say are most encouraging and more importantly very thorough with their replies to queries.
Cheers!
Debby
5 years 4 months ago #15511

Julian

's Avatar

Thanks for this encouragement. I am in the shoes you were in when you failed the second time. I will re-read your suggestions.

Congratulations on earning that certification.
6 years 1 month ago #13243

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi there, thank you so much for sharing this, I'm in the same. Boat now failed 2 times that's my third a d last chance because pmbok 5 getting change and I have only one month to pass the exam I'm scared and have no courage to take the exam again i used rita fast track and her book anf pmnok aswell im co fused what i do now any help let me know asap. Thanks. Rose
7 years 2 weeks ago #9948

Deborah R Waitzman

's Avatar

Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login