fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP - First Attempt - 18Aug16

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP - First Attempt - 18Aug16

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8198

Kevin Nason

Sarmistha

Congratulations!! Welcome to the PMP Club!!

Kevin
7 years 6 months ago #8192

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Sarmistha,

Congratulations!!! Look forward to your lessons learned. Time to raise a toast to your success!

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 6 months ago #8190

Sarmistha Biswas

Thank you Kevin and Mark !!
I am a PMP now :). Passed this afternoon. Will post my lessons learned soon.
7 years 6 months ago #8178

Kevin Nason

Sarmistha,

Your test scores are consistently higher than mine when I took the exam, and passed. I was really nervous as well prior to the exam, and followed what others recommended prior to the exam. I made sure that I was well rested and hydrated the day I took the exam. The day before the exam, I stopped studying around 1:00 p.m., and went to the gym for a long work out, had a nice dinner, and went to bed early. Getting plenty of rest the day before is important. On the day of the exam, I was up early went for a quick walk to clear my mind and off the to take the exam. Keep thinking positive thoughts!

Good Luck to YOU!
7 years 6 months ago #8177

Federico Salomone

Congratulations!

Did you find the PrepCast simulator easier or harder than the real exam?

Thanks
7 years 6 months ago #8171

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Sarmistha,

Be confident. You have some really solid scores in the simulator exams which says that you have been studying hard and are very knowledgeable. Keep it up and I'm sure you will be sharing your success story and lessons learned with us very soon. Remember to give yourself some time to relax before you take the exam. Best of luck to you!

Mark

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login