fbpx

Reply: PMP preparation-Aug2016-in progress

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP preparation-Aug2016-in progress

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8197

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Raymond,

Congratulations! That is awesome news! I am very happy that you passed and I know how relieved you must feel. Best of luck to you and please post your experience and lessons learned on this forum when you get a chance. Thanks.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 6 months ago #8195

Raymond

's Avatar

Hi Mark,
I passed my PMP exam today with 5 MPs. so happy to saw CONGRATULATIONS on the screen.
Thanks for your input and suggestion.
also, thanks to PMP PrePCast team.
7 years 7 months ago #8165

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Raymond,

It looks like you have been studying hard and using good materials. Stay focused in these last couple of days and remember to give yourself some time to relax and take a break before the actual exam. Stay positive. You can pass the exam! We look forward to seeing your lessons learned on this forum soon. Good luck to you.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 7 months ago #8160

Raymond

's Avatar

Hi Mark,
thanks for your reply.
I started preparation since June2016,
after attended 5days-PMP preparation training class, I started study materials below:
1.Andy Crowe, The PMP Exam How to Pass on Your First Try.
2.PMBOK Guide
3.Rita Mulchay’s PMP Exam Prep.

and tests:
HeadFirst 200Q- 76.5%
Oliver Lehmann 75Q -66.60%
Edwel 50Q - 86%
Oliver lehmann 175Q - 76%

and PMP PrePCast Simulator:
exam1: 76%
exam2:79.50%
exam3:78.50%
exam4: 80.00%
exam5: 77.50%
will continue the remaining exam6-9 before my exam date.

yes,I have braindump sheet (47 processes & formula) in ~13 minutes before test start.
thanks.
7 years 7 months ago #8159

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Raymond,

It would be good if your exam scores were consistently getting a bit better with each exam but that isn't always the case, even with intensive study and wasn't the case for me either. As it says in the disclaimer, "passing" scores on the simulated exams do not necessarily lead to a passing score on the actual exam. There is just no way to say with certainty that someone is "ready" for the exam. Only you can know if you feel ready to take the exam. It would be helpful if you could also share a bit about what you are studying, how you are studying etc.. to have a better idea if you are well prepared for the exam. For example, do you have your brain dump down pat in less than 12-15 minutes? Have you been carefully reviewing your previous exam answers to gain further understanding, particularly in your weaker areas? Let us know and if we don't hear from you before your exam, I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 7 months ago #8152

Raymond

's Avatar

hi PrepCast team,
with my scores in Prepcast mock exam 1 -5 below, am I ready to pass the real PMP exam? am i on the right track? my exam is on 30th Aug.
btw, I haven't try mock exam 6-9.
PMP exam 1 76%
PMP exam 2 79.50%
PMP exam 3 78.50%
PMP exam 4 80.00%
PMP exam 5 77.50%
thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login