fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on the 22nd os August - and LL

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on the 22nd os August - and LL

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #8130

Kevin Nason

Szilvia

Congratulations to YOU!
7 years 7 months ago #8128

Szilvia Venekei

Hi All,

I have passed PMP today, and I'm very happy and also relieved. I cold do it almost at the end of my eligibility period as a result of constant postponements. But finally I did it with 3MPs and 2Ps.
Here are the used materials:
1. Pmbok guide - both english and hungarian versions
2. Rita's book
3. Training material from the PMP course
4. All the free exams that I could find (approximately 900 questions)
5. And last butnot least - the exam simulator

And here are my tips and suggestions:
1. Check the exact date and time of the exam before you go there. I didnt, so I was there an hour earlier :lol: but luckily it didnt really matter, as there was only one more person, and I could start earlier
2. Practice, practice practice, practice, practice... Solve as many excercises as you can. But minimum 2000.
3. I think what you should learn the most are
  • the order of the processes
  • which document contains what
  • which tool is used for what
4. Use the advice of Cornelius about how to choose the right answer (exam tips) - can be really useful when you can only guess :whistle:
5. Since you can not use a dictionary, you must have a good english knowledge.

And some words about the simulator:
This was my best investment for the exam. Really similar, and if you solve all the excervises that is a very good starting point. I didnt do one single exam, only trainings in 30 questions blocks.
And as LL should contain not only positive things, the maintenance caused me some problem as the system was not available way earlier than it should have been. (Earlier than 4 hours before) Due to the different timezones I could still practice on sunday but finally because of this I couldnt. And it made me a bit angry... So I think the announced timezones should be kept or at least the possible changes should be communicated.

However, I can only recommend it, and I wish I bought it earlier!!!
So thanks again!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login