fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP exam this past Tuesday August 16!!!

Passed the PMP exam this past Tuesday August 16!!! 7 years 7 months ago #8102

• Mark Tu
  • Mark Tu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
For me, I used a combination of books and videos from PM Prepcast to prepare for the exam.
I used the PMP Head First and PMBOK guide as my study materials. Then I used the PM PrepCast to re-inforced what learned from the books.
And of course, the difference maker was the 1800 questions from PM PrepCast. It really put me into that mind-set of the type of questions in the real PMP.
Basically, I took 7 days off from work and just went through the mock exams to mentally prepared. I think that was the key for me.
The questions were such high quality that it really help me analyze many situation/scenario based questions on the real PMP exam. Awesome!!

thanks Cornelius for providing such a great product for the PMP exam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mildred Rodriguez

Passed the PMP exam this past Tuesday August 16!!! 7 years 7 months ago #8108

• James Mubiru
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congs!

Passed the PMP exam this past Tuesday August 16!!! 7 years 7 months ago #8111

• Mildred Rodriguez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your experience. Im also using the PMP Head first book, the prepcasts and exam simulator. My exam is this Wednesday. Did you get many questions that required use of the EVM formulas?

Passed the PMP exam this past Tuesday August 16!!! 7 years 7 months ago #8112

• Mildred Rodriguez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Comgratulations!! Im using the same tools to study for the exam. I'll take it on Wednesday. Were there a lot of EVM questions involving TCPI and HR theory?
Thanks

Passed the PMP exam this past Tuesday August 16!!! 7 years 7 months ago #8135

• Mark Tu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes, there were a few EVM questions on my exam. but just remember to write them down. They will give you 4 blank pages and there is a calculator button to use

Passed the PMP exam this past Tuesday August 16!!! 7 years 7 months ago #8136

• Mark Tu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks James!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login