fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on 10th August, 2016

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on 10th August, 2016

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #8118

Kimberly Bortz

Congratulations on passing the PMP and thank you for sharing your lessons learned!
7 years 8 months ago #8065

Md. Salehin Mostafa

's Avatar

Hi,
I've passed the PMP exam on 10th August, 2016. Really very happy for this. My special thanks goes to Cornelius & his team for their support. The study contents of OSP LLC was very helpful to me.

Study Materials
PMBOK Guide 5th edition
The PM PrepCast Videos
Youtube videos related to PMP topics

Preparation:
I took an aggressive plan for PMP exam. I took the preparation in 3 months. First I watched all the PrepCast videos. Then I studied the full PMBOK guide once. Actually these 2 things helped me to understand the content of PMBOK guide. Then I started the PM exam simulator. initially I answered 50 or 100 questions but studied the logic of all 200 questions of the simulator. The description of all the questions was very clear in the simulator. I also studied the PMBOK guide to understand the logic. Before 2 days of the exam I solved 200 questions in the simulator to check my velocity.

I memorized the 3-1 table & studies the ITTO's very well before the exam. I tried to map the ITTO's & understand their logic. It helped me to answer the situational questions in the final exam.

Suggestions:
For preparation everyone should have his/her own style. To me simulator exams helped a lot. for PMP it is necessary to understand rather then memorize. I created a handbook of mine with all the new items I learnt & studied those almost everyday. It also can be helpful for not to forget things.

Good Luck..!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login