fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP 1st Try

Passed PMP 1st Try 7 years 8 months ago #8027

• Said Hasyim
  • Said Hasyim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have passed my pmp, scoring proficient for 4 modules, and moderately proficient for 1 module. I did a self-study by reading the pmbok guide, and listening to a PM PrepCast. I can't stress enough how the PrepCast has helped me to understand the concept rather than memorize the material. I have come to understand the use of EVM formulas in different scenarios without the need to memorize them. It took me about 3-4 months of full preparations before I sat for the exam.

one day before the exam, i didnt review the materials. I did thing which I enjoyed, relaxed my mind and had a good night sleep. I completed the exam in 3 hours (including reviewing) aiming to get perfect scores. I am fully satisfied with my result. thank you PM PrepCast!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Last edit: by Mark Wuenscher, PMP.

Passed PMP 1st Try 7 years 8 months ago #8054

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Said,

Congrats on passing the PMP exam! Thanks for taking the time to post your lessons learned.

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login