fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP (9th Aug) - 3P, 2MP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP (9th Aug) - 3P, 2MP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9033

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Nice thread
7 years 3 months ago #9003

Manoj Parik

Congrats John Chelikuzhiyil George. Glad to hear that you cleared it. Best wishes and welcome to the club :)
7 years 5 months ago #8667

John Chelikuzhiyil George

Hi Manoj,

Congrats on passing PMP, recently me too has got same 3P and 2MP. There was questions from business case and sow , it was not direct questions,necessary to know the each elements. Also has got plenty of questions from communications and stakeholders, always two choices looks correct answer, it was really tough. I didn't even look when I click on end button, I thought I would fail. But when I passed it was really unbelievable. But the simulator is really good. If we think most difficult question are those 25, pm prepcast simulator and real exams are almost same difficulty, we will be trained to face situational questions. I believe if we avg of more than 80% on simulator, there very less chance to fail. Our mind automatically will be able to choose right choice.

I hope this will help someo e who are still looking for pmp.

Nonce again congrats and good luck to your career.

Thanks
John George
7 years 6 months ago #8308

Anantha Chethan H S

Thanks Manoj! Your "ImpPoints" sheet was very useful for me to clear my exam on 30th Aug.
7 years 7 months ago #8066

Riyaz Ahmed

Thanks Manoj,
OK lets see. I have exams on 18 Aug.
7 years 7 months ago #8057

Manoj Parik

I meant to say questions were like what is in Business case, what is the difference between SOW and business case, what happens if you dont hvae a bsuiness case, who prepares business case etc.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login