fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Certification Completed

PMP Certification Completed 7 years 8 months ago #7919

• Michael Green
  • Michael Green's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Passed the PMP 1st try after hours and hours of practice exams and study. I have never been a fan of taking tests. In order to prepare for this marathon I had to train. I have used 4 other testing tools and found the PM PrepCast very easy to interact with, easy to access and continue when I timed out. Never once did the system fail. I studied with my PDF of the PMBOK open to reference and probably read some of it numerous times. During the lonely vigil of trying to pound processes into my aging brain I found encouraging emails from Cornelius . Some were just what I needed when I needed it. I believe this process helped me reach this goal.
Thank you kindly from the bottom of my heart.
Last edit: by Mark Wuenscher, PMP.

PMP Certification Completed 7 years 8 months ago #7923

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Michael,
Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Time to celebrate after all the hard work. Thanks for posting to the forum.
Cheers,
Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login