fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP with 2Ps and 3MPs :)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP with 2Ps and 3MPs :)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 8 months ago #7733

UMESH BAPAT

Hi All,

I am happy to share that I have passed PMP with 2Ps and 3 MPs last friday :)

Experience:
I studied for 4 weeks and mostly referred PMBOK and pm simulator questions as the main source - practiced quizzes a lot - other huge source was GOOGLE! I read a lot around various topics (I cherrypicked what to read and from where to read, some of the times it was about my mood) on internet. I am surprised people do not use internet for preparing PMP as much as they use it for anything else, even wikipedia is an amazing source of knowledge. I focused on understanding the concepts more than remembering ITTOs but I could remember all the processes and it wasn't difficult at all. I was scoring 70+ in quizzes but I could cross 80 only once and it did not scare me at all (I read about people being scared due to not getting 80+ scores before they go for exam). I am good with timing the exams from my school and college days so I only practiced full length exam twice and I was doing good although I never gunned for 80+ - I was confident about what I knew.

On exam day and before a day, I stayed relaxed by sleeping and playing rackquet ball :)

Thanks and regards,
Umesh

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login