fbpx

Reply: PMP First Try 7/9 - 4Ps and 1MP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP First Try 7/9 - 4Ps and 1MP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 8 months ago #7723

Kevin

's Avatar

Studied the PMBOK, Rita's book, Prepcast, and did all 9 Prepcast practice exams.

I finished the first 8 Prepcast exams with ~86%s on all of them. I circled back afterward and reviewed what I missed. Exam 9 (ITTO) I finished with a 95%. I finished each of the first 8 exams in slightly over 3 hours, and exam 9 I finished in slightly over 1.5 hours.

The actual PMP exam is almost 100% situation questions and was difficult, however with my scores (4 Ps, 1 MP) I'm assuming I had some buffer before I actually failed. I finished with 7 minutes left after marking ~30 questions and reviewing them.

The Prepcast exams did a fair job of preparing me since I was scoring similar proficiency scores on all of them as I did on the actual PMP. On the actual exam, you will need to take more care in analyzing exactly what the question is asking you because many times it will appear that 2 or more answers are correct.

Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login