fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMPon 06/21

Passed the PMPon 06/21 7 years 9 months ago #7635

• Anshul Gupta
  • Anshul Gupta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my PMP exam today with 4P and 1MP. What a journey it was. Took exactly 3 months to prepare for the exam. Thanks to Cornelius. His simulators are really the best out there. As a lot of people said before, actual exam was really "Brutal". I practiced all the Prepcast Exam simulators. Did the Oliver Lehman questions. Referenced Rita's Book and studied PMBOK many time. The real exam is tough and tricky, but very similar to prepcast simulators. Almost all the questions had at least 2 correct answers and you had to pick the best one. There were around 190 situational questions, few calculation questions and at least 3-4 very weird questions that i had no clue what the sentence even meant. I just did my best guess on those.

My advice, please do complete all the Prepcast simulators and as everyone said before, if you are consistently getting 80% or more, please schedule your exam without any delay.

Good luck to everyone preparing for the exam.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login