fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on my first attempt!

Passed PMP on my first attempt! 7 years 11 months ago #7430

• Melicia Grant
  • Melicia Grant's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
"Heights of great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight..." Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

My name is Melicia Grant and I found out about the PM PrepCast while I garnered materials and tips when I started preparation for the PMP exam.

I am grateful for the insights, knowledge and tips shared through the PM PrepCast and coaching sessions. Additionally, I believed that my confidence was boosted, as I attempted various quizzes and practice exams from the PMP Exam Simulator. I can attest to the fact that the questions in the simulator are closely aligned to the questions I answered in the exam.

Cornelius and team, thank you for assisting me to pass the PMP exam on my first attempt yesterday May 1, 2016. I have no quandary in recommending these materials/services - tried & proven!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login