fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam Passed on April 7th!

PMP Exam Passed on April 7th! 8 years 2 weeks ago #7229

• Johnny Hurtado
  • Johnny Hurtado's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All,
I am very happy to achieve this important milestone in my career. I took the exam on April 7th, and I successfully passed.

I was planning to get the certification since 2 years ago, but for working reasons i did not have the enough time for study. 2 months ago finished a project and decided to take a break from work and focus completely on study for the exam.

The PM-Prepcast helped me a lot in this objective, all the modules are very descriptive and easy to understand. I also used the PMBOK and the book of Rita Mulcahy to complement my study.

The exam was not easy but i managed to pass it. I guess the most important thing is to be confident in the knowledge you got.

Best Regards

Johnny Hurtado, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracey South

PMP Exam Passed on April 7th! 8 years 1 week ago #7242

• Tracey South
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Congratulations Johnny! Glad you were able to find 'study' time to prepare for the exam.

Tracey
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login