fbpx

Reply: Intuitive, comprehensive, and cost sensitive product (PM Prepcast)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Intuitive, comprehensive, and cost sensitive product (PM Prepcast)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 11 months ago #7213

J. C. Rainey

's Avatar

I wanted to thank you and your team for building an intuitive, comprehensive, and cost sensitive product. (PM Prepcast) Aside from performing many PM duties, this was my first introduction to the PMBOK or "PMP by the numbers." The PM Prepcast laid a solid foundation of learning that I could always refer back to...regardless of the variety of "preferred" methods selected by PMP facilitators. The fact the PM Precast was a Podcast, this made it easily accessible and a relevant method to kickstart my PMP learning journey. I'm intrinsically motivated about learning! I get excited when I see a vendor' s mindfulness by seeing tailored products to accommodate various learning methods: Audio, Visual, and Kinesthetic Lesson Learned: There's something out there for everyone. I stumbled upon the PMP PrepCast right around the time I found my passion for Podcasting. Unlimited information, real-world experience being shared for free. At the time....you couldn't stop me from listening. None-the-less, after the fact, I wish there were more vendors pushing your Podcast as a preferred learning option...Especially before an unknowing PMP candidate makes the $$$$ commitment just to find out, it's not what they were looking for. I appreciate your service, your contribution to the PMP community and would like to add you to my professional network so I can pay it forward like your PM Prepcast did for me. It was a pleasure meeting you, Cornelius. Regards, J.C.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login