Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
1. Practice Standard for Earned Value Management
3. PMP PrepCast Simulator. (5 Exams and 3 quizzes)
4. PMP® EXAM PREP - Over 400+ Questions that are the REAL DEAL!: THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO PASSING THE PMP EXAM THE FIRST TIME
5. PMP Exam Prep: 2015 Edition
6. PrepCast emails and study guides
• Started being coached by my manager in 2011
• Read the PMBOK in early 2015
• Furloughed for a week in December (2015) and completed all PrepCast podcasts within in 7 days
• Learned the processes by typing them into excel, writing the ITTO’s on cards, and study them weekly or daily
• Used Siri and Reminders App to record bullets points on opportunity for improvement items identified on the simulator. I would study the bullet points after my test.
A lot of confidence going into the test really helped out. The first ten questions didn’t go very well. After the first ten, I got into the grove and the answers seemed to pop quickly. I marked about ten items throughout the test. I finished the test about ten minutes remaining. I was able to review the majority of my marked items.
Study & Exam tips
• Learn the ITTO’s by memory
• Drop all of our PDF documents on the cloid so you can read them on the fly
I wish to thank my manager for coaching me. Also my wife for supporting me. Last but not least, thank you Cornelius Fichtner and all of the subject matter experts on the Prepcast forum who provided inputs into this wonderful forum.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.