fbpx

Reply: From Rick Hall, PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : From Rick Hall, PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 7 months ago #461

Conrado Cuevas

George "Rick" Hall, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: August 19, 2009

I felt that the PMP PrepCast did a good job of comprehensively covering the PMBOK material and making mention of some “outside” sources which I found helped me with a few of the exam questions. There were quite a few exam questions that left me baffled and rather irritated as they were posed in a very confusing manner and sometimes made no sense at all. I don’t know as there is much preparation that can be given for such questions other than an encouragement to NOT let it get you frustrated as it will inevitably affect your ability to be composed and confident to answer the rest of the questions.

I really cannot think of any concepts that could/should be added to the PrepCast as there was so much information already. One item worth passing along though might be to stress the importance of really understanding earned value formulas inside and out as some of the questions regarding them on my exam were not quite as “cut and dry” as I practiced them to be. You really had to dig for the correct information in the sentence and not allow yourself to get distracted by the other “noise” in the question.

I valued the experience in preparing for the exam and by having had used your product to do that.

Keep up the good work.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login