fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Passed on Valentines day

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Passed on Valentines day

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 weeks ago #7123

Salil Saleem

I have passed PMP exam in first attempt on February 14.......
I got scholarship from PMI Education foundation and I have chosen OSP International courses PM- Prep Cast and PM-Exam Simulator for beginning my journey for PMP Exam preparations and still continuing because it is a never ending process, gathering knowledge and maintaining PMP certifications are very important.

For exam preparation it took me around 5 months to prepare, I have planned to study each process group for 10-15 days and take the evaluation exam for each process group after end of study of each process group, after covering 70 % of PMBoK I have begin practicing PM Exam simulator. I have find short times 10 - 20 minutes for attending Quiz and chosen weekends for attending long 4 hour exams.

I chose to practice ITTOS by writing the interrelation to other process group to familiar with PMBoK guide exclusive words. ITTOS exam practiced only before two week from the real PMP exam.

On day of exam - Utilize your 15 minutes time for demo it is very important to draw the Table 3-1, on page 61 of PMBoK and write down maximum number of PMBoK formulas on scrap book provided, it very very useful for recollecting and identifying the process, watching the demo online now itself and be familiar with exams and pro metric process

Honestly I have little afraid for attending PMP exam even after the long preparations .........so
Overcome the fear of failure , Success awaits you
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login