fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed on my first attempt on December 30, 2015

I passed on my first attempt on December 30, 2015 8 years 2 months ago #6923

• Mary Thomas
  • Mary Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed on my first attempt - on December 30th. . You MUST know the formulas, but the math itself isn't difficult at all. The situational questions took way more brainwork and critical thinking. The Prepcast was a great resource for my preparation - especially the Exam simulator. Definitely worth the investment! I highly recommended the prepast tutorials and exam simulator for future test takers! I spent a lot of time taking practice tests to build up stamina and budget time and it really paid off on the exam date. The tutorials were easy to follow and very much helped in breaking down formulas and understanding the critical path method - all of which were covered on my exam.

I passed on my first attempt on December 30, 2015 8 years 1 month ago #6934

• Tracey South
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Congratulations Mary!

What a great way to stay the new year.

Tracey
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login