Confirm text replacement with template category text
All the text in the message will be deleted and replaced by text from category template.
Topic History of : Passed PMP in first attempt exam on Dec 30th 15,, Bangalore. India.
Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
|2 years 10 months ago #6869|
Satish kumar Sirnyam yathindran
I would like to share my experience about my PMP exam lesson learnt, so that it might be useful during your preparation.
I have enrolled PM PREPCAST simulator and purchased Formula e-book and PMP short Guide from PM Prepcast teaM during entire PMP preparation.
I have started PMP preparation during the month of Oct 1st 15 and enrolled exam simulator on Oct 8th 15.
Exam preparation steps:
1. PMBOK 5th edition studied 2 times end-to-end , ITTO, Glossary , Diagrams in each knowledge areas.
2. Rita prep.guide read once and taken down all important points apart from PMBOK guide. This guide is really useful during 'NEXT', type of questions.
3. Formula guide and PMP Short guide is very much used last 2 weeks of exams. It will recollect all formula's and crisp of PMBOK guide and revise PMBOK within 3 hours( 64 pages)
4. I have taken short quiz exam for each knowledge areas (50 question = 1 hours duration) after completion of each knowledge area study from PMBOK guide.
5. I have taken process wise quiz after completion of all 10 knowledge areas . It has helped me know about which are all areas to be more attention needed during next time preparation.
6. I have taken 6 PM exam (200 questions) from simulator. I have taken exam 9 -ITTO process first to check about knowledge in ITTO process process before taking other full exams.
My scores in exam 1 to exam 5 is gradually increased from 100 (exam 1) to 160(exam 6), so that i have build confidence during my actual exams.
I have also undergone other exams from izenbridge video's and quizzes, scrodo quiz from PMI membership areas, it has very much helped during last one of my preparation.
1. I have stopped my preparation on previous day of exam as per advice from forum and friends.
2. I have taken very light food on last 2 days of exams and small body movement exercises, so that you can sustain to stay 4 hours during exams.
3. Mind map during the first 15 min. helped me as per suggestion from PM Prep cast. I have done mind map exercises during last one week before my exams, I have completed my mind map during first 10 min.before actual exam startup.
4. PMP exam is not test for memory. I have received only one direct question from ITTO and 75% of questions are situation based 20% of questions of problem based and remaining questions are your real time experience based questions.
5. I have targeted 50 questions within 1 hours time and completed to attempt all 200 questions within 3.hours 45 min. and remaining 15 min used for review questions.
Thank you to PM PREPCAST Team to your products and it has helped me a lot to become PMP certified Professional and my dreams to comes true due to usage of your valuable products.