fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam on Wednesday 6th January 2016

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam on Wednesday 6th January 2016

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 months ago #6804

EBIKEFE ODIOWEI

I just passed my PMP Exam on 6th Jan 2016 . The primary resources I used are PMBOK Guide 5th Edition, PM-Prepcast Video, and PM-Exam-Simulator mainly from Cornelius Fitner.
Lessons Learned
1. I used an aggressive 2 Months Preparation Plans of 4Hrs Per Day and 5 Days Per Week. This affected my Work and Family life. I will advise a minimum duration of 4 Months Study Plans of 2Hrs Per Day and 5 Days Per Week.
2. I chose a different location away from my region to take the Computer Based Test (CPT) instead of the Paper Based Test (PBT) available in my country. This paid off because all my Mock Practice Exams are CPT and I am a;ready familiar with the terrain.
3.Avoid Free Exam Simulator which are not updated regularly. I tried to use a free Simulator and behold some of the answers were based on PMBOK 4.
4. Take at Least Five Full Practice Exam from PM-Exam Simulator. Review the answers and comments of both the Wrong and Right Answers.
5.Long worded questions usually above 4 Lines should be answered once and not mark for review because from experience it will take 3 times the duration to review straightforward questions

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login