fbpx

Reply: passed my PMP on first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : passed my PMP on first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 months ago #6788

Nadia Iqbal

's Avatar

After 7 weeks of studying I passed my PMP on first attempt with 3 proficient and 2 MP
PMPrepcast was what I started with since I needed the 35 contact hours. Mr. Fichtner made PMP processes and knowledge areas interesting and easy to remember. I also read Head First by Andrew Stellmen and Jennifer Greene. Head First was a good read, it did not bore me to sleep. Also the examples in the book helped understand the concept rather than memorizing ITTOs. The third book I read was Rita, by this time the ITTO and concepts werea lready ingrained so I used it as a refresher. last but not least, PMBOK was my go to book for everything.
I also must have done at leaast 1000 sample questions. All the free sample questions I could find online and some I paid for also.
All in all, the questions were confusing but if you read the questions carefully, maybe even twice or three times, it will be easy to answer.
Thank you PMprepcast for getting me started and helping me pass.

Nadia Iqbal

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login