fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: From Elpidy Kavishe, PMP

From Elpidy Kavishe, PMP 14 years 7 months ago #449

• Conrado Cuevas
  • Conrado Cuevas's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 4
Elpidy Kavishe, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: August 17, 2009

The exam was very difficult but I managed to attempt all the questions in 3 hours. I had marked quite a number of questions for review, and I spent the last one hour to finalize. As expected, the four answers to the questions provided were very close to each other but always one looked the best out of all - and the headache was figuring out which this one was!

I also found it useful to do a brain dump during the first 10 minutes provided as a tutorial prior to the exam. I wrote down all the processes and important formulas for use during the exam, that I didn't have to worry about forgeting or mixing up concepts and this gave me more confidence in attempting the questions.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login