fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam on 14th Dec. Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam on 14th Dec. Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 4 months ago #6661

Anita Gupta

Hi All

I am very happy to clear my exam . Key to success for this exam is good study time for min:4-5hrs daily.
I had studied PMBOK-5thEdition and PMI membership available books. After studying i had given several time quiz module wise exam in PM Exam simulator. My big THANKS from bottom of my heart to Cornelius Fichtner and team. For giving such good simulator which provide details analysis of your result . It gives very clear understanding about my weak areas . I use to read again and again unless I have good score in simulator.
Whenever I use to give simulator exam , i feel as though i was giving PMP final exam. Level of question are pretty similar to actual exam. Simulator provided me how to handle tough question and which question to leave during exam to save time because time is very big factor while doing exam. Simulator gives good practices about the managing time. Also, rational provided for each question is also very useful. When i started getting 80% + score in more then 5 sample papers i had booked my exam date.

Last but not least please have clear understanding about the data flow diagrams in PMBOK ,it helps a lot in having understanding about the connectivity b/w processes or KA which will help to solve questions quickly. Also, If any topic is not very clear while reading the PMBOK , use search engine to explore. Have faith in yourself and confidence to give exam. Don't be nervous while giving exam. One day before exam have good revision in Executing and M& C process groups as it covers more the 50% of question

Cheers.
All the Best!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login