fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed in 1st Try with Proficiency, Thanks to simulator!!

Passed in 1st Try with Proficiency, Thanks to simulator!! 8 years 4 months ago #6598

• Savan Thakkar
  • Savan Thakkar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I was preparing from Rita Mulcahy's book, but the book was confusing enough, especially the Main Chart to remember.
Then I started PMBOK guide and spent almost 2 weeks only for sequence, Inputs - T&T - Outputs of all activities.
Then I used PMPrepcast simulator and completed all 9 exams including Input Output exam. I failed in First 2-3 simulator exams, but after completing Input Outputs with 99%, I cleared all remaining simulator exams with 85% and above. At that point, I started feeling confident.
I had already paid the exam fee and completed application before I purchased PM Prepcast. As a sidenote, I never saw the videos since I had already completed Rita Mulcahy's book.
Finally, on the exam day, I was very confident and cleared the exam 20 mins in advance, which was not possible without Prepcast simulator.

Passed in 1st Try with Proficiency, Thanks to simulator!! 8 years 4 months ago #6631

• Tracey South
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Congrats Savan!
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login