Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
Exam Scores (PMP PrepCast PM Exam Simulator):
take all 9 exams once. all are more then 90% with most of them 5P and take around 2.5 hours to finish the exam.
Study Strategy Overview:
1. Read Rita Mulcahy's PMP Prep Exam, 7th Edition once.
2. Read PMBOK, 5th Edition twice.
3. Watch PM PrepCast once.
4. lots of Quizs (PMP PrepCast PM Exam Simulator) and review and understand the wrong answers.
* Lots of Contract Type and project charter questions
* Lots of EVM and critical path questions
* And of course, tons of situational questions
* I felt the test was difficult than the Simulator. minimum ITTO questions.
* I use 3.5 hours to finish the test, no break.
1. Understand and memorize the ITTOs.
2. Use Simulator to get familiar with the questions and understand your gap.
3. Read PMBOK as many times as you think necessary, especially after you use the Simulator.
4. Rita Mulcahy's PMP Prep Exam can help you to understand the concepts.
PMP PrepCast PM Exam Simulator help me to identify my gap and give me confidence, Highly recommended.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.