Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
Here is my journey towards earning my PMP credentials on my first try over a period of 6 months.
(1) Read the PMBOK guide twice
(2) Took PMP prep course at local provider to obtain 35 contact hours
(3) Applied to take the exam
(4) Started memorizing process chart and practicing daily.
(5) Read Rita Mulcalhy PMP prep book twice
(6)) Started memorizing formulas and practicing daily
(7) Studied Rita Mulcalhy PMP flash cards
( Took first practice test on
(9) Schedule real exam date
(10) Continued to study using Rita Mulcalhy PMP flash cards
(11) Took second practice test on
(12) During the last month I ordered PMP Prepcast course and watched entire series of videos as a refresher.
(13) Took third practice test on
(14) The day before the exam i looked over the PMP flashcards once more last time briefly then rested.
(13) The day of the exam I had a good breakfast and then headed out to take the exam .
I highly recommend all of the prepcast products but the exam simulator is invaluable.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.