fbpx

Reply: Think and Talk PM before Taking the PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Think and Talk PM before Taking the PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 5 months ago #6422

Tracey South

Good plan! Congrats!

Tracey
8 years 5 months ago #6409

Peter Mathew Onimisi

My path to passing the PMP Exam was very simple.

1. Determine and decide the study material to use- After doing some resource research, I settled for Head First PMP Exam prep, the PM study Coah and an IOS PMP Practice Exam application ( PMP Genius and PMP Practice Exam).
2. Develop your study plan- my study plan was to study on the go via my tablet by reading the exam prep material in chapters 2-3 days for each chapter and take the practice exam that follows after every chapter. I'll then listen to the PM study coach of corresponding chapter and take the practice exam in the work sheet. I'll then take a practice exam for the same studied chapter in the IOS practice exam application to consolidate my knowledge and grasp of that chapter. That was how I studied the entire chapter as covered in the PMBok Guide.
3. Practice! Practice!! Practice!!! Practice till you can think and talk project management in accordance with the PMBok Guide- after completing the chapters, I took the complete online test from my resources thrice.
4. Take the PMP Exam- your performance in the practice exam will tell you how ready you are. Always close your study gap but be sure that deep inside of you, you know when you become ready to take the exam.

Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login