fbpx

Reply: Lesson Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lesson Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 5 months ago #6355

Todd Hammer

Douglas, congratulations on passing. Since things were "starting to come together" toward the end, I would encourage you to continue your learning. www.projectmanagement.com/ has many valuable webinars that will also give you needed PDU's toward keeping your cert.

If you are a member of PMI, but sure to use that account to login to projectmanagement.com. This will link your accounts and the PDU's will be credited to your account automatically.
8 years 5 months ago #6256

Douglas Kellow

I passed the PMP Exam on September 10th after procrastinating for eight months. I started my studies out by watching Cornelius Fichtner’s - PM PrepCast videos for ~2 ½ months and then supplemented this with Andy Crowe’s “How to Pass On Your First Try - PMP Exam Prep Kit”. If I hadn’t been forced to write the PMP exam in September, due to the expiry date of my exam payment to PMI, I would have elected to take another couple of months to review all this material again as was it was really starting to come together for me.

Besides the PM PrepCast video’s and the “Study Quizzes” I would have to say that I really enjoyed and found allot of value in listening to Andy Crowe’s conversational CDs during my one hour drive to and from work each day. To be honest I never had enough time to complete very many full length Practice Exams, use the Flash Cards, or even read much of the PMBOK Guide during my studies, although I truly believe these are things that would definitely enhance your likely for success with passing the PMP Exam on your first try.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login