Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
Passed PMP Exam on August 28th
2 years 4 months ago #6147
I prepared myself for the Exams like this:
• I watched the PM Prepcast videos twice (1,5+1,5 month)
• after the second time, I got the Formula Study guide as well as the PMP exam simulator (2 weeks)
• never read the PMBOK guide, never learned ITTOs by heart
• I just printed out the knowledge areas’ overview tables for a quick ITTOs reference (pages 61, 65, 106, 143, 194, 230, 257, 288, 312, 356, 392). On them I also kept notes while watching the videos.
• I scored steadily 75-80% on simulator
The exams turned to be are easier than the simulator.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.