fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on 31st August,2015

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on 31st August,2015

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 6 months ago #6222

Tracey South

Congratulations Krishna! Glad to see you made it through!

Tracey
8 years 7 months ago #6144

Krishna Penumarthy

I have successfully passed the PMP exam on 31st August. this wouldn't be possible without PM PrepCast package (videos class, simulation,formula questions) these are very helpful, I took seven full length exams 200 questions test and scored 75%-81% without any brain dump. These simulation question helped me understand the questions real exam .[/color]

my other resources are PMBOK(Must read), RMC BOOK, EDWEL and Christopher Scordo questions (Good) for the duration of 3-4 months

In my total plan, one messed thing was exam center (accepted RISK, no contingency plan only workaround). The day i took exam, the center building AC was not working at was vary hot, first 1 hour some how i was able to manage but rest of the 3 hours I can't able sit in the exam center or not able to concentrate the question due to very hot and causing Severe Headache‎ and vomiting sensation.
It was really challenging for me, all my exam (3-4) months efforts.I don't want take give up or take any more chance. finally god grace good results.

wish you good luck of rest all who are attempting PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login