fbpx

Reply: Passed exam inspite of my ailments

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed exam inspite of my ailments

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 5 months ago #6265

Vidya N

's Avatar

Thanks Todd for your kind words
8 years 5 months ago #6264

Vidya N

's Avatar

Thanks John for your encouraging words !
8 years 6 months ago #6105

Jonathan Emmons

Congratulations on passing the exam! I know those sorts of things make preparation difficult, but also make the success oh so much sweeter in return. :)
8 years 6 months ago #6093

Todd Hammer

Wow, you have a lot on your plate!! Good job! I'm proud of you.
8 years 6 months ago #6080

Vidya N

's Avatar

I having nearly 15 years of industry experience and have been wanting to do PMP for last 9+years but was overawed by its difficulty level and cost. I finally took plunge and started studying since Jan 2015. It was a herculant task as
1. I was mom of 2 kids who kept falling ill left , right and center and a home maker
2. not done serious studies for last 15 years
3.Patient of Multiple sclerosis due to which I had tough time remembering things I read and get constant giddiness
But I continued to read with the hope that God will be on my side sometime. I read Rita twice, PMBOK twice and spent the last 20 days on solving questions.In that PM prepcast sight, newsletter played a BIG BIG role. thanks for such a wonderful sight.
Key lessons
1. PMP is not about memorising. pls dont waste time and energy on rote leaning ITTO. understand them
2. Beware of dumps across various site. Not all are of good quality. Some ahve wrong answers and most of them are not based on 5th edition. you dont realise that until u have finish 50-60 questions in the lot. OLiver lehmann, scordo are must do
3. Be a don of earned value management
I finally passed PMP with proficient in 3 areas and moderate in 2 areas... way above my expectations!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login