fbpx

Reply: Passed the Exam - Not an exam taker!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the Exam - Not an exam taker!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 7 months ago #6110

Jonathan Emmons

Congrats Dawn!
8 years 7 months ago #6075

Dawn Muller

I've never done well on tests at any level (national, classroom, etc) - Im just not a test taker. Knowing the material is typically not the issue. In this case, the amount of material necessary to pass the PMP exam was incredible. It boiled down to 2 camps: memorization and application. Memorizing the knowledge areas was necessary, but knowing the flow and how to apply the knowledge was absolute. PM Prepcast was an excellent course to take on my own time and pace, and it afforded me the ability to review my weaker areas. The simulator was well worth the money - not just for the knowledge gained, but for getting in the mode of test taking. I used other site simulators to mix it up and am glad I did. (Just be careful, not all sites have correct answers). Practice, practice, practice. Give yourself enough time to review the marked items. I cut it close (10 seconds left), but answered them all. The 4 hour exam will be the shortest 4 hours you will ever experience!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login