fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP on my first attempt

Passed the PMP on my first attempt 8 years 7 months ago #6074

• Mani Berenji
  • Mani Berenji's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just wanted to post and express my gratitude for the PMP PrepCast. I thought I had failed for sure and was surprised to see that I passed. The lady at the testing center told me she has seen grown men cry for failing this test.

Failing the PMP would have been a serious disappointment and I'm so glad I watched the PrepCast repeatedly and searched for example templates of all the documents that are being talked about, as recommended by Mr. Fichtner. I believe that advice helped me to better understand the logical progression of events and what each item is recommended for.

The test was so much more challenging than I had imagined. Thanks for everyone at the PMP Prepcast for helping in my journey to becoming a PMP.

Warm regards,
Mani
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Passed the PMP on my first attempt 8 years 7 months ago #6111

• Jonathan Emmons
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Congrats Mani!
Jonathan Emmons, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login