fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP Exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP Exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 7 months ago #6054

Scott Gillard

Congratulations! The stress is pretty bad a few days prior. It's all worth it, isn't it?
8 years 7 months ago #6042

Christina Andino

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius, I passed my PMP exam yesterday!!! :) I wanted to thank you since I feel it was you, and the lessons from your PM PrepCast that helped to prepare me.

Just some background. In Oct 2013 I took a prep course hosted by PMI OC Chapter. You came, and taught one afternoon a knowledge area. Before you left you handed your business cards to all, and said if you want to pass come visit my site, etc…. I kept your card. Well, after the PMI OC course I did not continue studying. I later applied for my exam, and was given a year to take the test. Again, I procrastinated putting work & life first. My eligibility to take the exam would expire today, July 24th. In June 2015 I purchased your PrepCast. Then I took a 2 week vacation abroad. Upon returning I realized I only had 3 ½ weeks to study. (I do not recommend this to anyone. My brain is mush at the moment. J) As I started listening to your podcast you mentioned that I had 1 year to take my exam + any re-test if I would not pass the first time. I didn’t know that before then, so I basically had no more time. Complete panic mode. The past 3 weeks were very difficult. The last 6 days especially were tortuous leading up to exam date trying to finish the lessons + leave plenty of time to take quizzes, exams in the simulator, study network diagrams, EV, etc…; I had to take several days off work to accomplish. The point of my story is that I honestly could have not passed the PMP exam without your PrepCast, your tips, and encouragement with each passing lesson.

Thank you.

I met you once, and I hope someday I will meet you again in person to thank you again.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login